- Middleware is a tool which is inbuilt within SAP® CRM that enables the SAP® CRM system to interact with various other SAP® (R/3, BW, APO etc.) and non SAP® systems (3rd party web channel etc.) Using middleware we can control what data should flow in and out of the CRM system and also monitor the same.
- After enrolling you will get 6 months of online video access. Please make sure you read FAQ
- SAP® CRM basic knowledge is mandatory.
- This course is designed from beginners to intermediate level.
- Total number of videos – 9
- Total length of videos – 5.5 hrs (approx.)
- You can watch demo videos on YouTube
|SAP® CRM Middleware Videos|
|1 Introduction to Middleware||FREE||00:22:09|
|2 Data Exchange with ERP backend||00:28:24|
|3 Customizing Synchronization||01:58:56|
|4 Download from ECC to CRM||00:56:24|
|5 Upload from CRM to ECC||00:19:49|
|6 Middleware Operations||00:31:24|
|7 Troubleshooting initial load from R3 to CRM||00:16:07|
|8 Troubleshooting Load from CRM to ECC||00:08:09|
|9 External, BW and GW adaptor overview||00:21:08|
111 STUDENTS ENROLLED