The term ‘website’’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to The Smart Hands. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please make sure that you have seen the course contents and demo videos before you enroll.
- This website and the training provided, contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, videos and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server including sharing your login credentials.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We take utmost care to make the services and the recorded sessions available to you at all times.
If for any reason, technical or non-technical, you are unable to access our recordings, after making the payment, you are required to contact us within 2 days from the date of enrollment. Our support staff will be glad to help you resolve the issue and if for whatever reason we could not resolve the issue within 5 working days, you will be entitled for a full refund.
No refunds will be provided if you miss attending the services or unable to use our services due to your personal reasons beyond our concern.
Your subscription is valid ONLY for the product you subscribe and for a period specified on the product page. No extension of service/subscription will be entertained if you are unable to utilize our services due to your personal reasons. However, extension of service will be provided for the time we take to resolve the issue(except for the clause mentioned in the System Availability section) ONLY if there is an issue from our end from the day you bring the issue to our notice.
Subscriptions to our products are not transferable.
Your access may be blocked and no refund issued if you use fake or incorrect details to signup at our website or if your account is blocked due to violation of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page including account sharing. We may ask you for your ID and address proof if needed.
We may allow the course subscriptions to be renewed, for a nominal renewal fee, upon satisfactory maintenance of the account. To renew at the nominal renewal fee, the subscription should be renewed before it expires. If the subscription is not renewed before the expiration date, full course fee will be charged for any request to extend the subscription. We reserve the right to deny any renewal request if we notice any misuse of the account.
We take utmost care to make our system available for use at all times. However, the systems need maintenance and the website may not be available temporarily for a very short period of time.
Our SLA with the web hosting service provider is 99% up time guaranteed, as is the industry standard.
Our web hosting provider may temporarily block the website for routine maintenance during which time our website will be inaccessible. The down time usually will not be more than 30 minutes per week but on rare occasions, due to technical issues, we may face extended period of downtime.
By subscribing to our services, you agree and accept to co-operate with us during the system down time.
You may not transfer, copy or display the Digital Content, except as permitted in this Agreement. In addition, you may not:
- sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense or otherwise assign any right to the Digital Content to any third party;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content;
iii. attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management system used as part of the Service; or,
- use the Service or Digital Content for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- Account sharing is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Your access to our site will be blocked and no refund issued even if a single instance of account sharing is detected. We take account sharing very seriously and no requests to restore access will be entertained if your account is blocked due to misuse.
- We have a STRICT NO SPAM policy to protect our training from misuse. Hence we verify the Phone Number and Address you provide us during enrollment. Your access may be blocked and no refund issued if you use fake or incorrect details to signup at our website. We may insist on acceptable ID and address proof documents in such cases.
vii. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright law may be reproduced or utilized in any form, including recording, copying, or by any information storage retrieval system without the written permission from the copyright owner.
viii. All title and copyrights in and to the contents (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, text, documents; but excluding any Third Party Software), and any copies of videos and files are owned by The Smart Hands.
- The contents are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the contents like any other copyrighted material as well as subject to the other restrictions in this Agreement.
- The contents contain references to the products of SAP SE, SAP ERP, S/4 HANA, Simple Finance, BPC, Fiori, R/3 and other SAP products and services which are registered trademarks of SAP SE and related companies. SAP SE is neither the author nor the content provider and is not responsible for the contents in this site. SAP SE shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials.
- No refund will be provided after purchase if the subscriber changed their mind or felt the content was not satisfactory. This is due to the nature of the contents which are provided online as on-demand videos and downloadable documents. Please view the sample videos and topics presented before proceeding with the purchase.
xii. Your login access (username and password) should be kept strictly confidential and not to be shared with others. Your subscription is for one user licence only.
ADDITIONAL TERMS :
Termination: If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement will automatically terminate without notice from us, and The Smart Hands may, in its discretion, immediately revoke your access to the Service without notice to you and without refund of any fees. In such event, you must delete all copies of Digital Content that you have downloaded, and The Smart Hands shall have the right, without notice to you, to automatically discontinue your access to Digital Content from the Service.
Modification of Service: The Smart Hands reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service, or any part thereof, at any time and without notice to you, and The Smart Hands will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your use of Digital Content is impacted by the change.
Amendments. The Smart Hands reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the Service following any such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Damages Cap. Without limiting the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability in the The Smart Hands Conditions of Use: (i) in no event shall our or our software licensors’ total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the Software exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00); and (ii) in no event shall our or our Digital Content providers’ total liability to you for all damages arising from your use of the Service, the Digital Content, or information, materials or products included on or otherwise made available to you through the Service, exceed the amount you paid to us to purchase, rent, or view the Digital Content related to your claim for damages. These limitations will apply to you even if the remedies fail of their essential purpose.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.