- SAP® Finance is the largest functional component in SAP® ERP. This course provides an in-depth understanding of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, and Profit Center Accounting. The course covers 150+ commonly used finance transactions in a simple and easy to understand format.
- After enrolling you will get 3 months of online video access. Please make sure you read FAQ
- Basic knowledge of accounting or finance.
- This course is designed from beginners to intermediate level. Target audience are Finance/Accounting graduates, End user, Super-user, Business Analyst etc (This course doesn’t cover customizing and configuration).
- Total number of videos – 21
- Total length of videos – 9 hrs (approx.)
- You can watch demo videos on YouTube
|SAP® Finance Training Videos|
|1 Introduction to SAP Finance||FREE||00:14:17|
|3 Basic Settings||FREE||00:12:20|
|4 General Ledger Master Data||FREE||00:20:02|
|5 Customer and Vendor Master data||00:47:36|
|6 Profit Center Master Data||FREE||00:16:24|
|7 Cost Element and Cost Center Master data||00:27:21|
|8 Document Structure||00:19:56|
|9 Basic GL Postings||00:41:38|
|10 Basic AP Postings||00:36:20|
|11 Basic AR Postings||00:20:19|
|12 Outgoing Payments and Clearing||00:27:36|
|13 Incoming Payments and Clearing||00:24:17|
|14 Customer and Vendor Reporting||00:23:09|
|15 Customer Correspondence||00:21:17|
|16 Cash Journal Postings||00:19:35|
|17 Basics of Asset Accounting||00:19:16|
|18 Asset Master Data||00:26:12|
|19 Asset Acquisition||00:28:56|
|20 Asset Depreciation||00:17:17|
|21 Asset Retirement||00:26:32|
No Reviews found for this course.
27 STUDENTS ENROLLED