Contact for queries :

  • S/4 HANA Controlling is one the largest functional core modules in SAP®. This course gives a comprehensive insight into its main operations of Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, and Profitability Analysis.
  • After enrolling you will get 6 months of online video access. Please make sure you read FAQ
  • 85% videos are completed and available here. Remaining 15% are under construction and will be completed by Oct 2019. Approx 1-2 new videos will be created and added every week.

  • Basic Accounting knowledge.
  • This course is designed from beginners to intermediate level.

  • Total number of videos – 70 (estimated)
  • Total length of videos – TBA hrs
  • You can watch demo videos on YouTube

This course covers all topics prescribed for latest SAP® S/4 HANA CO 1809 certification exam C_TS4CO_1809.

Click here for course content

Course Curriculum

Introduction to S/4 HANA
1. Overview of S/4 HANA FREE 00:07:45
2. S/4 HANA Structure FREE 00:11:05
Fiori and Reporting
3. Introduction to Fiori FREE 00:18:48
4. Fiori – User Personalization FREE 00:48:38
5. Fiori – Search Options 00:16:20
6. Fiori Apps Library 00:37:39
7. Customize Catalogues, Groups and Business roles 00:37:25
8. Fiori Apps Troubleshooting 00:10:44
9. Embedded Analytics 00:19:16
10. Reporting Options FREE 00:08:40
Introduction to S/4 HANA Controlling
11. Intro to Controlling FREE 00:18:13
12. Management Accounting Overview FREE 00:08:34
Organizational Objects
13. Org Units FREE 00:22:57
14. Cost Center Master Data FREE 00:20:22
15. Cost Elements FREE 00:20:13
Postings in Controlling
16. Cost Center Postings 00:33:41
17. Internal Order Master Data 00:26:31
18. Internal Order Budgeting and Reporting 00:31:37
19. Profit Center Master Data 00:16:45
20. Cost Center Allocation 00:24:58
21. Postings in Controlling 00:17:48
22. Statistical Key Figures 00:22:25
23. Activity Types 00:20:02
24. Overview of CO-PA 00:19:11
25. Basic CO-PA Settings 00:12:04
26. Cost Center Planning 00:05:45
Product Cost Controlling – Part I
27. Product Costing Overview 00:15:27
28. MM Org Structure 00:14:30
29. Material Master Characteristics 00:16:37
30. Material Ledger 00:26:13
31. Account determination 00:13:21
32. Material Master Data views 00:13:37
33. Material Master Data recap 00:23:11
Business Partners
34. Introduction to Business Partners FREE 00:26:23
35. Maintaining Business Partners 00:56:07
36. BP Relationships 00:37:56
37. BP tables 00:08:57
38. Customizing BP roles 00:14:52
39. Customer Vendor Integration 00:48:57
Product Cost Controlling – Part II
40. Purchase Materials 00:18:25
41. Goods Receipt 00:09:16
42. Invoice Receipt 00:08:37
43. Basic Settings for Material Costing 1 00:20:09
44. Basic Settings for Material Costing 2 00:34:03
45. Configuring Material Cost Estimate 00:24:31
46. Bill of Materials 00:23:10
47. Routing 00:30:05
TAKE THIS COURSE
  • $599 per 6 months
  • 183 Days
20 STUDENTS ENROLLED

Copyright Notice

SAP®, SAP HANA®, SAP S/4HANA® AND SAP FIORI® IS/ARE THE TRADEMARK(S) OR REGISTERED TRADEMARK(S) OF SAP SE IN GERMANY AND IN SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES. DATA CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT SERVES INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SAP AG IS NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE PUBLISHER OF THIS PUBLICATION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS CONTENT. WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SAP. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY BRANCH.

top
© The Smart Hands. All rights reserved. Website Terms | Privacy
X