Contact for queries :

  • Looking for MM in SAP S/4HANA? Whether your focus is on materials planning, procurement, or inventory, this course will teach you to configure your critical processes in SAP S/4HANA. Start by creating your org. structure and defining business partners and material master data. Then get step-by-step instructions for defining the processes you need, from creating purchase orders and receiving goods to running MRP.
  • After enrolling you will get 6 months of online video access. Please make sure you read FAQ
  • 80% videos are completed and available here. Remaining 20% are under construction and will be completed in few weeks. Approx 1-2 new videos will be created and added every week.

  • Basic SAP ECC MM knowledge.
  • This course is designed from beginners to intermediate level.

  • Total number of videos – 90 (estimated)
  • Total length of videos – TBA hrs
  • You can watch demo videos on YouTube

This course covers all topics prescribed for latest SAP® S/4 Sourcing and Procurement certification exam C_TS450_1809

Click here for course content

Course Curriculum

Introduction to S4HANA MM
1. Introduction to S4HANA MM Training FREE 00:50:44
2. S4HANA Overview FREE 00:24:24
3. HANA Architecture and Deployment FREE 00:13:31
4. S4HANA History Releases and Naming Conventions FREE 00:09:17
Fiori
5. Introduction to Fiori FREE 00:18:48
6. FIori User Personalization FREE 00:48:38
7. Fiori Search Options 00:16:20
8. Fiori App Library 00:37:39
9. Customize Catalogues Groups and Business Roles 00:37:25
10. Fiori Apps Troubleshooting 00:10:44
11. Embedded Analytics 00:19:16
Org Structure
12. Define MM Org Structure 00:17:57
13. Assign MM Org Structure 00:28:11
Material Master
14. Maintaining Material Master FREE 00:07:48
15. Material Master Field Length Extension 00:17:09
16. MRP Fields Simplification 00:04:27
17. New Material type SERV 00:05:51
Business Partners
18. Introduction to Business Partners FREE 00:26:23
19. Maintaining Business Partners 00:56:07
20. BP Relationships 00:37:56
21. BP tables 00:08:44
22. Customizing BP roles 00:14:52
23. Customer Vendor Integration 00:48:57
Info Record
24. Purchasing Info Record 00:23:12
25. PIR Customizing 00:12:41
Purchasing Documents
26. Purchase Requistion FREE 00:28:27
27. Request for Quotation 00:27:16
28. Purchase Orders 00:37:59
29. Scheduling Agreement 00:23:58
30. Contracts 00:22:35
31. Mass changing Purchasing Documents 00:07:15
32. Document Release Procedure 01:31:07
33. Purchase Document Type Customizing 00:28:55
Special Procurement Types
34. Stock Transport Order 00:24:33
35. Subcontracting 00:27:01
36. Consignment 00:23:18
37. Pipeline Process 00:07:49
External Service Mgt.
38. Introduction to External Service Mgt 00:05:31
39. Service Master Record and Conditions 00:13:09
40. Service Order 00:13:45
41. Service Entry Sheet and Invoice Verification 00:10:51
42. Blanket Purchase Order 00:09:12
MRP Basics
43. Introduction to MRP in S4HANA 00:08:11
44. MRP Technical Changes 00:04:59
Running MRP
45. Classic MRP FREE 00:13:53
46. MRP Live 00:18:14
47. Running MRP in SAP Fiori 00:07:25
48. Classic MRP vs MRP Live 00:11:33
Evaluating MRP Results in Fiori
49. Getting started with Fiori MRP apps. 00:12:23
50. Monitor Material Coverage 00:22:51
51. Monitor Internal Requirements 00:10:24
52. Monitor External Requirements 00:04:50
53. Monitor Production and Process Orders 00:10:31
54. Manage Change Request 00:13:27
55. Display MRP Material Issues 00:06:04
Improving MRP Live Performance
56. Analyzing MRP Live Performance Log 00:14:52
57. MRP Live SAP Notes and Study Materials 00:13:37
MRP Simplification
58. MRP Areas 00:23:59
59. Storage Location Planning Simplification 00:07:24
60. Simplified Sourcing 00:09:33
Demand Driven MRP
61. Understanding DDMRP 00:07:33
62. Introduction to DDMRP FREE 00:31:02
63. Buffer Profile Maintenance 00:17:14
64. Configurational Apps 00:25:57
65. Operational Apps 00:22:54
Inventory Management
66. Introduction to Inventory Management FREE 00:15:22
67. Customizing Inventory Management 00:11:56
68. Number Assignment Customizing 00:27:01
69. Movement Types Customizing 00:23:52
TAKE THIS COURSE
  • $599 $499 per 6 months
  • 183 Days
36 STUDENTS ENROLLED

Copyright Notice

SAP®, SAP HANA®, SAP S/4HANA® AND SAP FIORI® IS/ARE THE TRADEMARK(S) OR REGISTERED TRADEMARK(S) OF SAP SE IN GERMANY AND IN SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES. DATA CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT SERVES INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SAP AG IS NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE PUBLISHER OF THIS PUBLICATION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS CONTENT. WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SAP. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY BRANCH.

top
© The Smart Hands. All rights reserved. Website Terms | Privacy
X